To support California businesses during the COVID-19 crisis and through the return to work process, we’ve established two separate funds to help our policyholders defray the costs of protecting workers from COVID-19:
- The Essential Business Support Fund is for policyholders defined essential by Governor Newsom’s Executive Order.
- The Returning California to Work COVID-19 Safety Protocol Fund is for policyholders who are re-opening their businesses.
- You may be able to receive a grant up to $10,000 or double your Estimated Annual Premium, whichever is less.
- These are grants, not loans, and do not need to be repaid. Grants will not impact premium in any way.
Costs eligible for reimbursement include:
- Cleaning supplies and services
- Worksite modifications
- Janitorial services needed to sanitize for COVID-19.
- A more detailed list of what can be reimbursed is on our website www.statefundca.com
- State Fund Supports California During COVID-19 Crisis