- COVID-19 CARES Act, SBA Paycheck Protection Plan & Disaster Loans
- Updates from Insurance Commissioner Ricardo Lara – Relief on Premiums
- City of Temecula
- SBDC Resources from City of Murrieta Economic Development Department
- Updates from City of Murrieta
- Updates from City of Menifee
- San Diego Chamber of Commerce
- Cares-Act-Loans-CDF – Community Development Foundation
Health & Life Department
- Click here for 16 health carriers stating the benefits available during this pandemic along with the resources and telemedicine guides.
- Word & Brown Update
- Safety and Health Topics
- Self-Quarantining Recipes
In keeping up with updates for our clients needing relief, it appears that most companies would like to work out options without agent interface. Please be sure to have your policy number handy when calling. As a reminder for those of us prefer to go online, now would be a good time to register. We should expect all our carriers to work with our clients for the short interim and will be expanding list as soon as verified. It’s important to note that even if the carrier is differing payments, they are not waiving them so those differed amounts will need to be made up.
- Mercury: call directly 1-800-503-3724 and also read this.
- Progressive: call directly 1-800-300-3693
- Hartford: waives cancellation for nonpayment until 05/01/20
- Nationwide: call directly 1-800-282-1446
- Kemper: Preferred 60 grace period 1-866-675-3345
- Hagerty: call directly 1-800-922-4050
- Safeco: call directly 1-800-332-3222
- CSA: Helpful COVID-19 Resources