We believe that successful people make successful businesses, which is why we make every effort to provide our employees with an environment in which they can excel. Our professionals are integral in defining our business – delivering results to our clients and driving our company to success. We make it our job to treat them well.
We recognize the importance of our employees’ health and wellness. We are committed to providing a high quality, competitive employee benefit program which is designed to address our employees’ benefit needs. Our benefit package is regularly reviewed and modified to ensure we offer those benefits most valuable to both the employee and their family.
The Strachota Team is Growing!
View our open positions below
This full-time position is responsible for an assigned book of business of employee benefit clients. Managing duties will include but not be limited to servicing employees of client companies. This position will interface directly with employees at the client companies as well as HR and finance departments.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintains a professional and friendly communication with clients, insurance carriers, general agents, vendors, and internally always.
- Takes initiative to handle all Account Management activities, including direct employee contact.
- Acts as backup for overflow and/or absent benefits team members to support client needs and deadlines.
- Acknowledges and responds to any client requests in a timely and prompt manner.
- Sets timeline expectations with clients if an issue is going to take time to get resolved.
- Performs other tasks on projects as needed/assigned.
- Responsible for negotiating on behalf of clients with specific claim exceptions, any administrative exceptions, and amendments to contracts.
- Keeps current on industry trends and products.
- Develop and maintain excellent carrier relationships
- Ongoing consultative services including customer service, new products, employee communications, legislative compliance.
- Account management experience.
- Strong knowledge of employee benefits practices and procedures.
- Excellent and consistent communication skills.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite; specifically, Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to work independently with little supervision & direction.
- Ability to organize and prioritize effectively.
- Active California DOI Life and Health Insurance license
- At least two years of Benefits experience
- Education requirement: High school diploma or equivalent
- Accuracy and attention to detail is required, as well as a track record of reliability, confidentiality, and conscientious work habits.
- Paid Time Off
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance